ATA Beilharz Architects (ATA-B) has great people doing important work and we need you to help us get the word out. Although we have had sales and marketing assistance in the past, you will be our first full-
time Development Manager. You will be building our sales, marketing and promotional processes from the ground up.
From day one, you will contribute to existing marketing efforts, while developing new initiatives. Your experience should include contacting prospective clients, communications, branding, digital marketing
and social media updating.
Objectives of this Role
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Coordinating all marketing efforts and establishing effective processes for improving company promotions, collaterals, social media and lead generation
- Develop and maintain existing client data base, marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Getting our key staff in front of key prospective clients Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Setting and attending initial meetings introducing key staff to prospective clients
- Attending networking and professional organization conferences and events
- Support the segment leaders in evaluating and establishing their marketing plan and strategy, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of collateral materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Maintain and update company website and social media sites ensuring all are current and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, marketing, advertising, communications or related
- Past work experience as a marketing or sales professional within a services industry or similar role
- Exceptional new graduates with some relevant experience should also apply.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Vocus and Hubspot or similar platforms is a plus
Ideally we would like you to based out of our Dayton Ohio office but you will spend an equal amount of time in our Cincinnati Office – so maybe home office is ‘relative’. Salary, benefits and other compensations commensurate with experience. If you are ready to build a career from the ground up – send an introductory email to: email@example.com. Please do not call.